Pro 2.10-11 For wisdom will enter your heart, and knowledge will be pleasant to your soul. 11 Discretion will protect you, and understanding will guard you.
My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge.
Because you have rejected knowledge,
I also will reject you from being priest for Me;
Because you have forgotten the law of your God,
I also will forget your children.
7 “ The more they increased,
The more they sinned against Me;
I will change their glory into shame.
Sleep Research in Media
Forgiveness and Alpha Waves
Fit for Lifetime
Weight Loss Hormones
Losing Weight While You Sleep
Financial Psychology - Dr Kathleen Gurney
Dementia and Lewy Bodies
Bed & Mattress Illness
Products from Wenatex - ask for demonstration SMS 0405 031 558
Safe2use pest control
"Despite major advances in science and technology, the human race has never been so diseased:
- 1 in 3 Americans will die of Cancer, and 1 in 2 Americans will die of Heart Disease.
- 18.4 million Americans are diagnosed with Diabetes (35% o
f the pop. not been diagnosed yet).
- 43 million Americans suffer from Arthritis, and 28 million Americans suffer from Osteoporosis.
- 64% of the American population is overweight.
- 121 million people worldwide suffer from Depression.
- 95% of Americans will die of either Heart Disease, Cancer, or Diabetes.
These are preventable, lifestyle-related and diet-related diseases."
― Source: The Diabetes Breakthrough.
Cure diabetes http://ow.ly/fomJI Making Life With Alzheimer's Easierhttp://ow.ly/foohZ
Choice Reviews Mattress
- Open-cell memory foam mattresses do not promote dust mite nesting, nor are they a food source in themselves, but unfortunately they can and do host dust mites.
- Due to its structure, an open-cell foam mattress (like almost any other type of mattress) cannot be cleaned of these microscopic creatures. The only way to prevent allergy-provoking dust mites in your foam mattress is to use dust-mite resistant encasings and covers.